We’re looking for a Senior Association Manager
Becker Associates – A dynamic, family-operated not-for-profit management company
The Senior Association Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of various association clients at a Non-profit Management Company. The position is responsible for overseeing the operations of the association, providing administrative support and the coordination of the services in accordance with the associations’ by-laws and Becker Associates operating policies.
Using your industry related experience, you will assist in spearheading new marketing initiatives and processes as we adapt to the current tides in the non-profit industry. The ability to think forwardly while understanding the past is key in this role, which also requires attendance at various conferences, seminars and industry related events.
We are looking for you if you:
• Have a fun, positive attitude and are able to flourish in a fast paced environment
• Focus on finding solutions and take ownership of tasks and of the impact of those solutions on the big picture inside the company and on clients
• Understand the importance of customer service and an excellent phone manner
• Are a team player, a quick learner, and possess a collaborative spirit while also working independently
• Have superior writing skills and are good with numbers
• Have 5 years of experience working in the not for profit sector at a management level
• Are task oriented
• Have a drivers licence (preferred)
• Are bondable
Specific duties include:
• Handling board and customer requests
• Implement directives from the Board of Directors
• Initiating and preparing various government reports
• Managing and processing and membership renewals
• Attending board meetings and support board governance and strategic direction
• Supporting Board treasurer in preparing annual budgets and accounting and finance management
• Customer support for online ordering or membership updates
• Marketing duties based on specific experience
We are not accepting resumes at this point.
Please call the number below and respond to the instructions on the voicemail.
(647) 494-7992 x 102