Becker Associates – A dynamic, family-operated not-for-profit management company
We are looking to add a new face and new position to our small, dynamic, ethical non-profit management company. The ideal candidate will possess joie de vivre, adaptability, patience, and a strong ability to communicate with others. In addition to primary office duties, this position will involve attending various client conferences, board meetings and other networking events.
The largest part of this new position will involve updating client databases and dealing with mailing and order fulfillment for a dozen membership and publication clients. This will be supplemented with your involvement in various internal and external marketing activities.
You must be comfortable with local (Microsoft Access/Office) and web content management systems (WordPress, Joomla, etc.), including social media platforms, as you will be posting and updating information on behalf of ourselves and our clients.
Further responsibility will be assigned as strengths are demonstrated and developed.
• Post-secondary education or equivalent related experience
• Positive, professional demeanour
• Competence in managing daily, short and long-term goals
• Strong communication abilities, emphasizing patience and a general cordial nature
• Proven tech savvy
Additional Assets of the Potential Successful Candidate
• Previous experience in non-profit, charity or volunteer environments
• A genuine desire to learn and grow with a small company
• Driver’s licence (preferred)
• Bilingualism (Preferred – French and English)
• Design skills (Photoshop, etc.) are a bonus but not required
We are not accepting resumes at this point.
Please call the number below and respond to the instructions on the voicemail.
(647) 494-7992 x 101