The Becker mission is to make a lasting difference in our clients’ communities by providing effective and innovative management. Our services enable volunteers to be leaders in their community and direct resources towards achieving goals and creating strategies for a brighter, more sustainable future.
Our business model is one centred on building long-term relationships, making the most practical use of available technologies and providing ethical services. At Becker Associates, our clients get access to a world of resources, customized to their needs and budget.
What We Do
Becker Associates is one of the oldest association management companies in Canada with a focus on education, arts, and cultural organizations both provincially and nationally. Since 1980, we have partnered with our clients to ensure finances are responsibly managed, events are successful, missions are realized, goals are met, and members are engaged.
The core of our business is providing a full range of cutting-edge, professional services. We create component-based solutions that are tailored to particular needs of each of our clients:
- Full Association Management Services
- Executive Director Functions
- Secretariat and Administrative
- Membership Management
- Fully customized Database Services
- Full Print Production for scholarly and professional journals (including online publishing)
- Web development, search engine optimization and customized online registration forms
- Finance and secure online payment gateways
- Event Management and registration
- Consulting & Board Development Options
- Membership engagement surveys
- Strategic planning
- Communications and social media strategies
- Conflict resolutions
- Board training
Becker Associates is one of only seven Canadian Association Management Companies who have been accepted as members to the AMC Institute (AMCI), an international trade association of AMCs. We are also members of Canadian Society of Association Executives (CSAE).
Our greatest strengths lie in our people and our use of systems. We focus on creative and innovative technology solutions that give volunteer access to the needed information for effective decisions while minimizing administrative staff time. Associations do not pay high hourly rates for clerical work that can be automated. Fees reflect value-added management and executive expertise.
Want to know what our clients think?